Çoinbase Pro: Login - Çoinbase Pro: Login
Cryptocurrency trading is soaring to a new level each passing day and when we decide to invest our surplus money in buying and selling crypto assets, the first thing that we need to think about is which crypto exchange would cater to our needs. Well, in this context, the Coinbase exchange is something that has been catering to the crypto trading needs of the users since the time it has been developed in the year 2012.
When you apply for your Coinbase log in account and start using it, you can definitely start buying, selling, and exchanging crypto assets just like you invest in the stock market. But, there are a few things that you need to be aware of before you start using any such service.
Keeping that aside, the fact that you need to acknowledge about Coinbase is that it is a host of a variety of services- Coinbase pro wallet, Coinbase debit card, Coinbase credit card, Coinbase gift card, Coinbase staking, Coinbase wallet, and Coinbase NFT.
Therefore, if you wish to get access to all these features/services, then you must open an account on the Coinbase exchange. If you do not know how to do that, we'll tell you what you need to do.
How to open a new account on Coinbase?
If you wish to undergo the Coinbase sign up process, here are the easy steps that you need to follow:
- 1.From your browser, go to https://www.coinbase.com/signup
- 2.Followed by this, you can start adding the asked details one by one
- 4.Next up, what you need to do is select the "Create account" button
- 5.At this stage, Coinbase will send you an email for the verification purpose
- 6.After verifying your email address, enter your phone number and verify it too
- 7.When done with verifying your account, you can go ahead with adding the requested personal information
- 8.Answer some questions asked by Coinbase and click "Continue"
- 9.At the next stage, you will need to complete the ID verification process
- 10.And finally, you can link up a payment method to make purchases
The Coinbase login desktop procedure
For Coinbase sign in on desktop or Coinbase application, the steps that you need to follow are listed below:
- 1.Browse for the https://www.coinbase.com/signin website
- 2.When you are taken to the login website, start by entering the registered email address
- 3.Click "Continue" and enter the Coinbase login password
- 4.Upon being prompted, please enter the login code sent to you
- 5.As soon as you enter the Coinbase sign in code, you'll be into your account
Note: The same steps would be applicable for Coinbase pro log in and Coinbase prime login. But, for signing in to your Pro account, please visit the https://pro.coinbase.com/ website.
Shifting our focus to Coinbase wallet and how to use it
Now that we have had enough discussion about the Coinbase exchange, it's time that we give heed to learning about one of the most important topics i.e. Coinbase wallet extension. Well, the Coinbase wallet browser version is only available in the form of the wallet extension that can be easily installed on a Chrome browser. For this purpose, you can follow the easy instructions that are provided in the section below. However, there is one bad thing about this extension i.e. you can only undergo the Coinbase wallet download process on no browser other than Chrome.
Learn to download Coinbase wallet extension Chrome
If you wish to learn how to use the Coinbase wallet extension, then you can simply follow the steps that are provided here in this section:
- 1.Please go to the https://www.coinbase.com/wallet website
- 2.Select the "Download Coinbase wallet" option
- 3.It will take you to the Chrome Web Store page for the Coinbase wallet
- 4.To start using it, click the "Add to Chrome" > "Add extension" option
- 5.When done adding, you can carry out the Coinbase wallet login or create a new wallet
Last modified 13d ago